John Cena wins the Muhammad Ali Legacy Award

John Cena wins the Muhammad Ali Legacy Award


WWE superstar John Cena accepted the Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award on Tuesday night in recognition of his philanthropic efforts.

"I've just been given the Muhammad Ali Legacy Award here at the Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year Awards. It's truly moving to see some of those moments back and get to relive some of those moments.

[caption id="attachment_25293" align="aligncenter" width="727"]John Cena Muhammad Ali Legacy Award WWE Superstar John Cena[/caption]

"To be mentioned in the same sentence as Ali, let alone a respectable comparison, comparable legacy is simply incredible. I just wanted to say that I accepted this award tonight on behalf of all the WWE Superstars, because I believe if put in my shoes, they would all make the exact same choice."


John Cena wins the Muhammad Ali Legacy Award <

Next Post Previous Post