Dolph Ziggler, the NXT Champion, has it everything

Dolph Ziggler, the NXT Champion, has it everything

Entertainment/WWE: Dolph Ziggler is currently the champion of WWE's NXT brand. It feels great to see him achieve this feat. WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler has achieved almost everything in his career. Be it "Tag Team Championship" or "Money in the Bank". Dolph is a former "World Heavyweight Champion". Along with this, he has also won the United States Championship and the Intercontinental Championship.

Dolph Ziggler, the NXT Champion, has it everything

I haven't watched WWE NXT in a long time, and I've always considered NXT to be a little league compared to Raw and Smackdown, but seeing DZ has a storyline in NXT will entice me to watch it more. NXT has already hosted a slew of major roster superstars. It's not like he's the first person to do anything like this. Plus, it'll almost certainly boost NXT's ratings. Many individuals only watched the show because of Dolph Ziggler. He's one of WWE's most underappreciated performers. After all those years of selling finishing moves and putting celebrities over, he deserves it. He's the NXT Champion and the face of NXT 2.0, which is great.

I'm simply glad Dolph Ziggler is being challenged as the world champion for the first time in 9 years.

Dolph Ziggler, the NXT Champion, has it everything

I'm delighted for Ziggler; he appears to be having a good time in NXT. For real, he should genuinely stay and assist with the talent for a while. So far, I'm liking where he's headed! This is one of WWE's better decisions in the past two years. I'm confident he'll lose the championship at "Stand & Deliver," so I'm simply glad Dolph Ziggler is being challenged as the world champion for the first time in 9 years.

I'm delighted for Dolph Ziggler; he appears to be having a good time in NXT.
 
Bron Breakker shares his father's appearance and his uncle's moving set. I'm hoping that, like Scott Steiner in WCW, he will become a big WWE superstar in the future. Dz should keep fighting Bron and keep their feud going. If Bron becomes a two-time NXT champion, It should not be in such a way that he wins it in a simple rematch at "Stand & Deliver," because this tussle is very compelling and would be better extended if Dz kept the championship first. Just an opinion because he (Bron Breaker) rose to the top so quickly. I believe he needs some sort of setback to make his narrative more fascinating.

Dolph Ziggler is a great athlete and I was very surprised to see him on NXT 2.0

Overall, Dolph Ziggler is a great athlete and I was very surprised to see him on NXT 2.0. and then I was very happy that he became the new NXT Champion. He deserves it.

Next Post Previous Post