Roman Reigns made a bold statement

Entertainment/WWE: The Undisputed Universal Champion, Roman Reigns, revealed his next step. Roman Reigns has announced what he plans to do next. He stated that he wants to unify the RAW Tag Championship. Imagine Roman telling Paul Heyman after the Usos win the Raw Tag Team Titles, "Now, go get the IC and United States Titles." This edition of SmackDown is supposed to be RAW after WrestleMania. They had some fantastic new beginnings for some old and new celebrities, which I adore.

Roman Reigns made a bold statement


I'm excited to see what Raquel accomplishes on SmackDown, and Lacey is welcome back. The SmackDown this week was pretty good. Butch, Gunther, and Racquel make their first appearances, while Lacey makes a comeback.

The Undisputed Universal Champion, Roman Reigns, revealed his next step. Roman Reigns has announced what he plans to do next.

Roman Reigns made a bold statement

WWE's writing crew deserves credit! This company's best job in years is the Roman Reigns lineage and tale! The statement, "Recognize your Tribal Chief!" is said by Roman. It's hilarious! Keep up the excellent work! The conclusion of Smackdown was fantastic!


Madcap Moss is also putting on a show for a prospective singles push. Because he is talented, I don't mind him receiving a singles push when the time comes. Due to his incredible body and strength, Moss' heel version would be extremely powerful. Vince should also push Lacey because she has everything. Furthermore, I believe Drew would do better in a battle with Reigns than Nakamura, because Reigns would easily defeat him. I'm also curious as to whether the Usos will win the raw tag belts.

I'm not going to lie; I'm fascinated by Butch's antics. He's like that little ball of lightning that can't be contained once released and will even attack his buddies. What I admire about heels nowadays is that many of them are inspired by concepts like Thanos, rather than hatred or revenge. LOL, that's a really nice story design.

On SmackDown, my favourite moment is Roman Reigns' promo. He's incredible, and I can't wait to watch The Usos win the Raw Tag Team Championships

On SmackDown, my favourite moment is Roman Reigns' promo. He's incredible, and I can't wait to watch The Usos win the Raw Tag Team Championships. I'm surprised that no one saw the mysterious message at the end of SmackDown. Reigns raises both belts and turns to face the audience. Between Roman's original theme and the enigmatic 2 second sound of "Shield," he gently lowers his hands.
Next Post Previous Post