Percy Jackson and the Olympians Trailer

The opening narration, mirroring the first few lines from the book, has got me excited and I can't wait to see how much more care and detail is being put into this show.


Percy Jackson and the Olympians

I've always liked Percy Jackson more than certain other young fiction properties. If well executed, this could be absolutely massive and introduce a whole new generation to an absolutely fantastic book series. I hope this series is just as accessible to adults as it is to younger generations. As a fan of the books, this is all I could have ever wished for. I am so glad that Rick Riordan had a lot to say in this adaptation, so I don't have any doubt that it will absolutely do the books justice. Also, Walker totally fits Percy's role so much. I ca wait to see more!

Next Post Previous Post