DC Universe: Batfleck for the last time!

Ben Affleck! He's one of the best BATMAN. Let us not bicker and argue over who's the better Batman and instead appreciate that we will have two Batmans in one movie. I honestly can’t wait for it now! It was awesome seeing Michael Keaton back; it brought me back to the Batman Returns era.

DC Universe: Batfleck for the last time!

Batfleck

Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck: Two Batman in one Movie

DC Universe: Batfleck for the last time!

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, especially when Zod reappears. It's a shame we didn't get one more Cavil appearance, but I'll still be tuning in. I still think Ezra Miller is the wrong choice for the Flash. physically and visually... but I'm excited to see the film.It looks really good, and I have to say a childhood dream has come true... The Flash on the big screen.


Supergirl in The Flash Movie

The Flash Movie

Let us not bicker and argue over who's the better Batman and instead appreciate that we will have two Batmans in one movie

Images: Multiversedc/Instagram

This is a Superman story, not a Supergirl story. Kara will manage Zod easily, so everybody knows how empowered and amazing she is. I just can’t understand why they work so hard to keep Superman out of DC’s most iconic moments. At the end of the day, these people in charge can’t stand to have Superman and what he stands for be a part of the story. Unbelievable.  Supergirl in action. Her action scene was awesomely dope and from what I've seen she delivers

Next Post Previous Post