Microsoft Targets 2028 for Next Xbox Console

According to reports, Microsoft is targeting a 2028 launch window for its next Xbox console. This information was revealed in a May 2022 executive meeting transcript that was released as part of Microsoft's legal battle with the US Federal Trade Commission.

While the 2028 launch target is not set in stone, it does give us a good idea of when we can expect to see the next generation of Xbox consoles. This would mean that the current console generation, the Xbox Series X/S, would have a lifespan of around eight years, which is tied with the Xbox 360 for the longest such lifespan of an Xbox system.

It is still too early to say what kind of features and hardware the next Xbox console will have, but we can expect it to be a significant upgrade over the current generation. Microsoft has already stated that it is considering a more flexible approach to its gaming hardware, so it is possible that the next Xbox console will be more modular or customizable than previous models.

Microsoft Targets 2028 for Next Xbox Console

Microsoft Targets 2028 for Next Xbox Console

We will have to wait and see what Microsoft has in store for the next generation of Xbox consoles, but the 2028 launch target gives us something to look forward to.

I'm sure the next Xbox console will be a significant upgrade over the current generation, but I'm more interested in the games that will be released for it. I'm hoping to see some truly groundbreaking new games on the next Xbox. I'm glad to see that Microsoft is continuing to invest in gaming, as it helps to push the industry forward.

I'm hoping that Microsoft will make the next Xbox console more backwards compatible with older Xbox games. I have a lot of Xbox 360 and Xbox One games that I'd still like to be able to play on my next Xbox console.

I'm curious to see what kind of new features it will have. I'm particularly interested in the possibility of a cloud-based Xbox console. That would be a pretty major shift, and it would be interesting to see how it works out.
Piyush Verma

I am a Blogger and Web Designer.

Post a Comment