Marvel studios' Moon Knight looks so cool

Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke, and May Calamawy star in the new Moon Knight video from Marvel Studios.

Marvel studios' Moon Knight looks so cool

I'm really looking forward to Moon Knight. Marvel has tried so many times to build him up, and I believe this is the final straw. It looks amazing! Marvel releases so many movies and series in a single year, whereas DC can't even release two movies in a year. They can't even get past Batman or the Justice League. To be fair, Batman (2022) was really, really good. As a huge Batman fan, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even so, it's a very good film in general. Yup, one of the best comic book movies ever made. 

Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke, and May Calamawy star in the new Moon Knight video from Marvel Studios.

"Moon Knight" is going to be amazing. Oscar Isaac was the ideal choice. That suit in the beginning is fantastic! If it's as good as it looks, this could be the best Disney+ show yet. I'm confident the visuals will be as good as the trailers, but I'm hoping Marvel will nail everything else. After all, they already have great source material.

Marvel studios' Moon Knight looks so cool.

I like how different this show appears to be from the other Disney+ shows; it appears to have its own style and is doing things in a different way; the discussion of mental health will be interesting if done correctly, and I like his mummy-like costume.It reminds me of Mortal Kombat costumes, which I like. Imagine hearing Moon Knight's voice as creepy as Scorpion and Subzero's.

"Moon Knight" is going to be amazing. Oscar Isaac was the ideal choice. That suit in the beginning is fantastic!

WandaVision, on the other hand, is the most unique; the show looks nothing like any other. Loki was also unique, as he lived in a different world. Only TFATWS and Hawkeye have the same tones because their characters are street-focused. I really like how they're going for a psychological horror vibe. The MCU has been shaking things up and making their content more in-depth and diverse. This show will catapult Moon Knight's popularity to new heights. What a wonderful character. If done correctly, this could be another great Marvel project.

This show will catapult Moon Knight's popularity to new heights.

Before watching this, I read the Moon Knight comic books to better understand his character, and I absolutely loved them! The MCU appears to be taking risks with their upcoming projects, and I am all for it. Marvel has been on a roll lately!
Next Post Previous Post