Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Terror Dog Chase Clip

It's more plausible to locate a demon in a Walmart than it is to find Paul Rudd in one. laughter I was going to make a post to commend them on their use of animatronics. This, on the other hand, was not very good. The industry, in my opinion, is a little rusty. It's cool, but since no one does it anymore, I believe they don't have the same level of expertise as they did in the past.

We've seen better animatronics in the last 20 or 30 years. Aside from movies still being shot on film, it's wonderful to see that some things just can't be replaced, even in the digital streaming age.


Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Terror Dog Chase Clip

This is a fairly cool scene, aside from the fact that Walmart looks like a target. When the thing notices you, how do you calm it down? As a sign of submission, get lower than it and back away? I can't fathom having to flee from a vicious dog.

Rudd's is the most realistic reaction I've seen to witnessing a gigantic dog eating dog chow. I also like how he leaped through the shattered windshield. That was fantastic. Because CGI never looks real, they should start employing realistic effects like these again. As a result, some older movies appear to be superior to their more recent equivalents.

This film has piqued my interest! Why is it being advertised by PlayStation? I'm not sure. Nonetheless, I'm excited. For a brief moment, I believed there would be a video game adaptation. LOL.
Next Post Previous Post