WWE SummerSlam 2021: An Excellent PPV

I didn't start this blog when WWE SummerSlam 2022 happened. But, today I am sharing some things about it.The 34th annual SummerSlam professional wrestling event, produced by WWE, took place in 2021. It was open to wrestlers from the Raw and SmackDown brand divisions of the business.
  • Date: 21 August 2021
  • Attendance: 51,326
  • City: Paradise, Nevada
  • Brand(s): Raw; SmackDown
  • Tagline(s): Your Summer Vacation Destination
  • Location: Allegiant Stadium, Wembley Stadium
WWE SummerSlam 2021: An Excellent PPV

To be honest, this was a pretty good show. My only concerns are Charlotte Flair retaining her championship and Bianca Belair receiving the Kofi Kingston vs. Brock Lesnar treatment. And consider Cena vs. Reigns in an I Quit Match. It would go on indefinitely.

It is important to note that you do not have to be a member of AEW or WWE. You can keep an eye on both companies. It's ridiculous that you have to be on one side or the other. If you're doing it because you believe WWE has devolved into a shambles, then go ahead.

The highlight of SummerSlam was Roman Reigns vs. John Cena. Edge and Seth Rollins, as well as Brock Lesnar and Becky Lynch, make a surprising return. However, I couldn't believe Becky Lynch and Brock Lesnar were both back in the ring. My friend and I both knew it was coming, and now it's here!! Becky and Brock, welcome back! That night was a night of unexpected returns and surprises!

It's fantastic to have Becky back in the ring. What was Paul Heyman's response when he saw Brock return? It was really invaluable! SummerSlam was really fantastic. Now that Lesnar is back, Becky is back. It was full of unexpected twists and turns.


WWE SummerSlam 2021: An Excellent PPV

I was happy to see Brock return, although I didn't like how he attacked John Cena, and his new look is fantastic. The WWE is likely to let the "Big Dog" have the world title around his waist until Wrestlemania, so he may face The Rock in a dream match.

Becky, the man, has returned! Amazing! I think Bianca should at least have a regular and long-term match with her, but I'm just thrilled Becky is back!

Another unusual aspect of Randy and Riddle's "friendship" is the way they interact. People adore them, so I'm sure Vince has already devised a strategy for the Bros' tag team titles.
Next Post Previous Post