Avatar 2 is something I'm looking forward to seeing

The Avatar movie came out in the year 2009. At that time, I was 19 years old. Now, after 13 years, the sequel to this film, Avatar 2, is coming. The same enthusiasm continues even today. I know this movie is definitely going to be great. The sequel has been put off for so long now, I really hope I live to see Avatar 2.

Avatar 2 is something I'm looking forward to seeing

Following the popularity of the original film, two sequels were officially confirmed; this number was then increased to four. They were scheduled to be released on December 17, 2021, December 22, 2023, December 19, 2025, and December 17, 2027, respectively. The four Avatar sequels have been postponed due to the impact of the pandemic epidemic on cinema. They will be released on December 16, 2022, December 20, 2024, December 18, 2026, and December 22, 2022, respectively.

I'd love to see a prequel to Avatar movie about Neytiri's life. What was her and her tribe's reaction when they first saw humans?

Avatar 2 is something I'm looking forward to seeing

I'd love to see a prequel to Avatar movie about Neytiri's life. What was her and her tribe's reaction when they first saw humans? She told me about how she met Grace and how she studied English and everything. Perhaps from the perspective of Jake Sully's brother, as Jake's Avatar was his, but we know nothing about him.

I'm hoping the Avatar sequel's soundtrack is as wonderful as the original. James Horner was a fantastic musician who will be sorely missed. The melody transports you to another world. Every harmony suits the scenes, making you feel like you're in the movie.

The Avatar movie came out in the year 2009. At that time, I was 19 years old. Now, after 13 years, the sequel to this film, Avatar 2, is coming.

There is so much affection. I'll be eternally grateful for the opportunity to witness this film. It's my fave of all time. It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over again. The original Blu-ray copy was never erased from my ICloud. By the way, I'm a big lover of Indian movies.

Perhaps from the perspective of Jake Sully's brother, as Jake's Avatar was his, but we know nothing about him.

I'm reminded of the Matrix sequels by the hype. This has been delayed for so long that it nearly feels like a movie with a billion dollar budget. Film has always been one step ahead of the competition. It kind of demonstrates how far ahead of its time the previous one was.

We should expect to see a true trailer in the coming months. However, some reports claim that there is a potential that Avatar 2 may be launched in December. So, Avatar lovers, we're still here and waiting because we know we're going to like this film!!! Who's on board with me?

Next Post Previous Post