Multiverse of Madness: The fate of the Multiverse awaits

Marvel: For the MCU, this film will open the door to a world of limitless possibilities. It's possible that this will continue for decades. I seriously can't wait for this to be released. I'm interested in seeing where they're heading with this.

For the MCU, "Multiverse of Madness" film will open the door to a world of limitless possibilities.

If this film is the one to let the mutants into the MCU, then that notion is correct, and it will be a brilliant method to do so. Elizabeth Olsen is a one-of-a-kind talent. We shouldn't be alarmed because we already know what happened to Wanda. She was once a hero, but when I'm alone with Strange, she gives me that horrible feeling.

Multiverse of Madness: The fate of the Multiverse awaits

Everyone wants to know if Wanda will be "good" or "bad" in this film, but I think the uncertainty is far more intriguing. People are rarely either one or the other. We'll have to wait and see what they do with her after the movie is released.


Multiverse of Madness: The fate of the Multiverse awaits

After the events of Spider Man: No Way Home, it piqued my interest in seeing this film. Like No Way Home, this will undoubtedly be a masterpiece, and I will undoubtedly see it. Wanda's role is literally being played on us. She appears to be assisting Dr. Strange in the first trailer. "I'm going to be the villain," she says in the second trailer, and now she says, "a decent person," but whatever she is, I can't wait to see her. I'm also looking forward to seeing how powerful Strange will be.

With each film, Dr Strange becomes more and more powerful.

With each film, Dr Strange becomes more and more powerful. I thought the original doctor (1st film) was "OK" at most, but he was fantastic in "Avengers: Infinity War"! I'm really excited for this film and all of the surprises that it will bring! I'm especially looking forward to the Scarlet Witch. She's wonderful whether she's a hero, an anti-hero, or even a villain.

Wanda had expected Dr Strange to chastise her for the Westview incident, but she must have been relieved to learn that Strange wanted her assistance instead.

Wanda had expected Dr Strange to chastise her for the Westview incident, but she must have been relieved to learn that Strange wanted her assistance instead. I'm most interested in seeing where Wanda goes next, but all of the multiverse appearances are going to be incredible!

Next Post Previous Post