Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Movie Photos)

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
This movie looks like it's purely made for the fans who have grown up with the franchise since the beginning. I'm so excited for this. I do hope the movie touches our younger audience. If we want to reboot and remake this franchise, we have to prepare it for its future audience.

The fact that Peter Cullen is in his 80s and still voicing Optimus Prime makes me even more proud of him. The presence of Peter Cullen's voice is essential for Optimus Prime's character, as he has always been the voice behind it.

Transformers Rise of the Beasts: Something the Transformers franchise doesn’t miss is its movie visuals

Something the Transformers franchise doesn’t miss is its movie visuals. Absolutely stunning once again. Seeing Acree and Wheeljack fighting together really does remind me of an episode of Transformers Prime. This movie is definitely going to be a blast! I think Unicron is the "Beast" that rises, based on the title "Rise of the Beast." Before the teaser trailer aired, it only showed the Maximals from Beast Wars. That's why the teaser actually teased us fans into thinking that the Maximals are the ones who are rising as beasts.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (Movie Photos)

I’ve grown up on Transformers since 2004, and I’ll never forget seeing Bumblebee in the first TFS movie. I was all in by then. Seeing this have an obvious callback to Transformers fans just makes me so ready, and I never thought I’d live long enough to see Unicron done right on the big screen. I’m so excited for this. I know that when I saw Unicron, I freaked out. I still remember the Unicron toy I had when I was a kid. I loved watching Cybertron, Armada, and Energon.

Transformers Rise of the Beasts: I’ve grown up on Transformers since 2004, and I’ll never forget seeing Bumblebee in the first TFS movie.

I wish they completely adapted the Transformers animated series from the 90s and 2000s; I still remember when I was a kid, the series was one of my favorites! I can't recall the names of the characters, but I do remember their animal and humanoid forms. Gorilla, tiger, spider, even a tree robot called "Botanica"
Next Post Previous Post